Friday Five – Favorite Candy
Welcome to the Friday Five! Each week we help you get to know our writers with the help of a top 5 list! This weeks category: Favorite Candy!
Everyone loves candy, and it’s Halloween, so it only makes sense that this week we list our Favorite Candy!
- Reese’s Cups – I like peanut butter and chocolate this makes perfect sense.
- KitKats – I don’t even know, they’re just awesome.
- Twizzlers – Fuck red vines, Twizzlers are way better.
- Almond Joys or Mounds – coconut is awesome.
- Butterfinger – I prefer these, in the fun size or even better the BB’s which I don’t think exist anymore.
- Fudge – specifically from the Jersey shore
- Peanut M&Ms – plain M&Ms are gross and all the others are ok
- Twizzlers – all bags of twizzlers should be re-sealable
- Almond Joy/Mounds – coconut is awesome, I feel bad for those of you that don’t like it
- Swedish Fish – what do these even taste like?
- Snickers – The ultimate candy. I had a hard time not buying these daily when I was younger.
- Heath – I somewhat recently discovered the joy of toffee. Heath is as close to the dream as it gets.
- Butterfinger – Nobody lays a finger on my Butterfinger!
- Kitkat – 4 bars for me. Get your own.
- Peanut M&Ms – The best M&M. All other M&Ms aspire to be peanut M&Ms.
- Reese’s cups – preferably the holiday ones because they have more peanut butter in them.
- Nestle crunch bars
- Sour gummy worms
- Sour patch kids
- Reese’s Cups – Halloween pumpkin and Christmas tree shaped cups have the best chocolate to peanut butter ratio.
- Goobers/Mr Goodbar – they’re the same thing, basically.
- Gonna cheat, Snow Caps – how is this cheating? I only really like them when they’re in movie theatre popcorn, but then they are amazing.
- Peanut Chews – I could, and have, eat a 3lb bag in a sitting.
- Ferrero Rocher – A whole hazelnut, covered in Nutella, inside a wafer ball, dipped in chocolate and rolled in crushed hazelnut.<
- Reeses PB Cups! – Like, seriously. Put them in the freezer.
- Razzles – It’s candy… THEN IT’S GUM. WHAAAAAAT?!
- Sour Patch Kids – I could do without the sweet part, but those sour babies are delicious
- Cadbury Cream Eggs – The OG. Lick out all the filling.
- Kit Kat – Because wafers are cool